April 7
Ok, My dearest dude says that all my previous post are all so kinda long. LOL! But long post are nice. =)
Guess we're back on talking terms for now, Well, I'm sorry I didn't told you i've changed my number earlier, Its not that I dont want to reply you on thursday, My bad. Anyway, things started off well last night, had a night long chat with you on the phone till quite late last night, yup. Well, lets hope things improve, I've gotta be honest man, one thing I've been thinking, the only thing that gotta so call be a "problem" will probably be me not talking to you in school, Its not I dont want ah, its just that you're always with different group of friends, It will be kinda rude of me to be like talking you and stuffs. So thats probably the only "problem" thats kinda making me think about it. Yeah, maybe have one more, but lazy to type ah. Bla, lets see how things go. This following week to me will prove crucial and will act as a trial week, to let me know really how if this friendship is gonna work out. Bla , So let us all see then, You have a busy week ahead of you! So You better organise your time nicely! and Good luck for your upcoming exam on saturday! Take real good care of yourself my dearest dude! =D
No more drinking days , Save more money! ahahaas! =D And Dorothy! You better not not keep things to yourself anymore! Very xin ku one, You're not like me, I very strong, so sometimes I can do that. LOL! Anyway, what I told you still sticks alright. =)
When everyone is looking right, I chose to look left. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home